Conference registration has ended on 16 March. We appreciate your interest, thank you.
WHAT COFOLA IS?
Conference COFOLA International is annually held conference for young scientists who are at the end of a master's degree, a doctoral degree, or shortly after a doctoral degree. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic.
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
- Possibility to present (in writing or orally) a scientific contribution on a given topic.
- Opportunity to present yourself and network.
- The proceedings are published annually in the prestigious international database Web of Science.
WHERE AND WHEN AND HOW?
ONLINE (due to a coronavirus) BUT YOU HAVE 2 options:
- You can either submit only a written contribution until the end of May 2021 (mid-June 2021 is also ok). Your contribution must be in English, or German after the approval of organization committee.
- Optionally, it is possible to participate in an online conference, online discussion on the paper. In this case, the conference will be held on Friday 23 April 2021 via MS Teams. And then you submit your written contribution until the end of May 2021. Conference language is English. Arbitration experts will be present to provide feedback (if you wish).
WHAT IS THE TOPIC?
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL ARBITRATION – CHALLENGES AND TRENDS OF THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
You can introduce a topic from an international arbitration, however contributions that bring, compare, or discuss some aspect of your national regulation are also welcome. For example, articles on commercial, sport or investment arbitration, New York Convention, recognition and enforcement of such arbitral awards or any other topics of interest are welcomed.
For free (0 €).
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER?
Yes, you do. But very simply by email: email@example.com by 15 March 2021. Please, in your email, state: Your name, your faculty, your country, title of your contribution, 3 or 4 abstract sentences, and whether you want to attend an online conference and then submit a written contribution OR you just wish to submit a written contribution.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
In case you have any questions or need more information, please contact: